Retrogaming's Downside Anyone?


There's no denying that there's some cool games in the past. I really still want to play some old 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit and other games. But there are also other games that I don't think I'd want to pick again. Just think I'm a Tekken fan yet I don't think I'd all be that interested in playing the first Tekken game again due to some issues. Yes, polygonal 3D graphics were cool yesterday but with Tekken starting to smooth things out since Tekken 3, I'd say the first game aged badly with a lot of problems.

Based on the the top ten things, I haven't observed them all until now. But in the world of digital online gameplay and online instructions (but I'd still prefer to get a guide whenever I can since printouts are still better), I could talk about the whole no patch thing. That means if I get a defective copy of the game I have to run to get another copy or when there's a major glitch then you got to deal with it entirely. Then there's a lot of stuff that could be spoken like 3D graphics back then tend to be too blocky or controls can be stiff. Also, I've got a lot of unfinished games in the past because there was hardly access to any guides until Game FAQS came along. And now I'm stuck with some not so old school games and new school games at the same time to bother to deal with finishing games I wasn't able to finish as a child.

Plus, there's a lot of real life stuff to do than just finish them right?

Comments