Skip to main content

Damn... Ichika Osaki Is Reminding Me Of My Five Years Older Than Me Crush!


It really has me thinking how Ichika Osaki reminds me of the time I was secretly in love with a lady five years older than I am. I was 11 and she was 16 when it happened but we never talked nor had a conversation. I wasn't really into older women though I admired her from a distance. She was kind of cute but not really super pretty. Then I entered high school and she was in college -- hoping it'd work out but there were other girls that soon came so I abandoned said pursuit.

The year was over and I somewhat moved on while I was secretly heartbroken. Then it happened -- I was still yearning for her but not as badly as it should. I thought I'd forget about her but it's stupid how Ichika looks like that girl! It's not her fault she was born with that face though. But just thinking about it -- I'm indirectly singing this song again...


Comments