Why I Wish Playstation Plus Is Pay As You Play

I was thinking about Playstation Plus. I can understand if I had to pay to play because server maintenance and upgrades don't come cheap. However, what I couldn't take is paying to play for an entire year. I would be paying around PHP 1,000+ to PHP 2,000+ for an entire year to play BUT I don't play all the time. I think it'd be a waste considering that there's more life outside the online gaming. Also, I don't enjoy online play as much as peers joining in.

What's my wish for paying to play online? Perhaps a more sensible thing is to use Playstation points or credits instead. That is you pay like you play in an Internet cafe. You get charged every time you go online. You only get to pay only when you play. It would make more sense to get charged only for playing and not in it being idle.

What do you think?

Comments