For The Love Of Classical Music And Oldies Songs In The Digital Age

I do enjoy modern stuff except that there are some instances where I can be an old schooler. I can enjoy a lot of modern shows but not much of their soundtrack. I even watch newer K-Drama but I really don't mind the soundtrack unless it's really that good. So, I thought about it that no matter how progress comes - there will always be some old school stuff that will simply evolve and get upgraded. I may no longer like the hassle of cassettes and the phonograph but they sure played a lot of good music.

The digital age was slowly developing in the late 90s and the 2000s and now it's 2020. Cassettes were getting replaced with CD Roms then you get MP3s. Then you have i-Tunes where you can buy those songs. Modern music may be coming, there's some good modern music, but my mindset is always, "It's never about caring only if something is new. It's all about making sure what's new is good." Then I think about how MP3 technology allows you to organize your playlist.

What's so good about having a playlist? I could play as many oldies as I want with selected songs. That was impossible before the age of digital media came in, right?

Comments