Well, Those Fake Ads Became Real, Right?

I remembered writing my rage on annoying and MISLEADING mobile ads. Those ads were meant to be infuriating and I really HATE watching them. Then I just got lucky that some new ads showed up that gave us the GAME that we wanted. Yup, games LIKE THE ADS. So how are they?


There's the game called Save the Girl by Lion Studios. I remembered downloading this game and I admit - it's been VERY entertaining. It's a game that was shown to advertise Townscape, Gardenscape, Klondike, etc. - games I UNINSTALLED as a form of protest. I remembered the amount of crazy entertainment this game had. Consider you got through if you made the right choice. Making the wrong choice got you a hilarious consequence. Either way, it's been a dirty finger to those ad makers who kept making those infuriating ads. 


Hero Rescue finally gets a puzzle version. Yup, after that rather annoying pull-the-pin ads that NEVER gave you that kind of game. Super Game Studios created the puzzle version based on that annoying ad. This time, you've got a whole lot of brain-teasing puzzles in hopes of accomplishing several goals. For me, it's been a real fun game if you ask me.

A similar game by Cometa Games is Rescue Knight - Hero Cut Puzzle which doesn't have as much diversity as Hero Rescue. The game itself is also fun in its own way though you may consider having a lot of patience. You run out of lives and you may consider either paying up or having to wait. Some people have their own income but hate having to pay up for additional content. I'm that kind of guy.

Overall, these games are pretty much something that SHOULD'VE been done by the people at Playrix! Or at least, make those games a sidequest in their match-them-up games to give options than make unfunny and frustrating to watch mobile game ads. 

Comments