Why I Love The Auto Jump Break Function Of The Newer Blog Templates

Do you remember a lot of the old blogging format in Blogger? Well, I'd like to really say that as a hobby blogger - I really enjoyed writing both long and short posts. However, the longer the posts I wanted - the more difficult scrolling down even MY OWN BLOGS become. Fortunately, a few years ago (I think 2017) -  Blogger introduced new easy to have formats such as Contempo, Emporio, Soho, and Notable which made a nobody blogger's blog look professional. I didn't immediately shift to newer formats because I think the Dynamic views doesn't click with my style that much.

So, what's so good about the new format? Blogger does the jump break function for you. Take a look at any blog that uses these formats. I type and I type, I can write a thousand-word entry and I don't have to worry about inserting the jump break. Instead, it's the new theme that does the jump break for me. It would look like a newsroom blog or a business blog even with the use of a free domain. It would give a new confident look and easy scrolling for users.

I'm amazed some bloggers still stick to old fashioned themes. For me, it's detrimental to the future of blogging even if it's just a sideline. I mean, I would rather scroll at the titles first then click on which one catches my interest. Can you imagine if someone wrote a 2,000+ word essay showing in FULL while the one below it is a short post? That would be very annoying unlike if there were jump breaks here and there done automatically on the new format.

Comments