What I Feel Was Some Strangeness With Picking The World's Most Beautiful Faces In The World

I was thinking about the choices for Most Beautiful Faces in the World. It has me thinking about a series of oddities when it came to their choices of who got excluded. Here are some of them worth noting at least for me...

Jin A Nana 

I always felt that Korean girls can be overrated. Jin A Nana is quite an example. Well, she did get into the world's most beautiful faces. South Korea? She would though I wonder if those who made their picks noticed that...

Well yeah, Jin A Nana and Shain Magdayao (above) do kinda look alike. I wonder why Shaina wasn't included and we had this one instead...

Liza Soberano

I was thinking about Liza Soberano bears a strong resemblance to both Risa Hontiveros and Meisa Kuroki. Meisa's motherhood almost makes it look like that Risa is already a grandmother to a granddaughter. Liza herself could easily pass as Risa's daughter. Heck, she could even play as Risa in any production. So I wonder why Meisa didn't make it before she tied the knot? I don't find Liza that hot as much as I never found Meisa that hot either.

Suzy Bae

Well, she's indeed pretty though I always thought that hasn't anybody noticed that...

Well, South Koreans have pointed out that Maaya Uchida and Suzy do indeed look alike. It's baffling how Suzy gets into that list but not Maaya. So, you gotta wonder why Maaya never made it to the list.

Comments