Jacqueline Scislowski Cosplays As Yoko In Go-Busters

Here are some photos of Jacqueline Scislowski paying tribute to Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. I confess that even when I'm NO FAN of Power Rangers (and I tried to hide it for too long) - I still find her prettier than her Go-Busters counterpart, Yoko Usami. 

I just had a bit of thought about how I ended up watching Power Rangers Beast Morphers for her. Though, I also wanted to see if Hasbro could do anything with Power Rangers after Saban's rather bad return. Toei did have a history with Hasbro after all - their animation studio provided the animation for both Transformers and G.I.Joe (during the Sunbow seasons).  


I confess that watching it - I find her prettier and sexier than Yoko. It's quite the same effect that I had with Kimberly in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Though the situation is reverse - I saw Mighty Morphin' before I saw Zyuranger (which was still underappreciated due to language barrier). I saw Go-Busters first before the rather late localization came out. Nickelodeon sucks harder now and I don't blame Butch Hartman for leaving it! The network killed many of my favorite shows (that's why I even have more reasons to delete two of my biggest old shames). 


Though, I had a few issues with Beast Morphers too. I felt Ben and Betty were "unnecessary distractions" though they were actually helpful (at times) in contrast to Bulk and Skull from Mighty Morphin'. I also find Jacqueline's character a little more likable than Yoko who was pretty stiff-faced at times. 


Not to mention, I hate how Nickelodeon is scheduling Power Rangers. It's no wonder why Power Rangers has been skipping seasons. Like WTF! It's pretty pointless to be still WAITING for the next episodes of Dino Fury when I could at least enjoy Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger every week (though I'm snail-pacing it) every week!

Instagram

Comments