#ThrowbackThursdays: Classic Pamela Anderson Picture For August 19, 2021

She may already be 54 years old now but here's a bit of a throwback to the 1990s. Back when I watched Baywatch for rather stupid reasons and a crush on a fictional lifeguard. I'd like to do a bit of #ThrowbackThursdays on a woman who sadly marred herself with so many surgeries when she could've aged well instead!

 

She's really looking stunning in this one. I must confess watching Baywatch caused me to develop that closet desire for a hot white girl.  


Back when she was truly breathtaking...


Another rare moment that made you wish she didn't go under the knife.


Gotta love that stare.


I'm reminded of a girl in college that I liked superficially. 


She had that killer stare.


IMHO she used to be prettiest woman in the world.


That smile would brighten up anybody back then!

Instagram

Comments