Shaina Magdayao Meets Song Kang Ho

Bianca Albuena's Instagram

It's no secret that Shaina Magdayao has met Parasite director Song Kang Ho. Okay, I haven't seen the movie yet okay? I guess this is Shaina's first time to be in South Korea. They had a nice handshake like any guest welcomed to the festival. I just had a bit of a thought in my mind when Song met Shaina. Until now, there's not much of a trend but it'd be funny if Song said to Shaina, "Man, you look like Jin A Nana!" That's what I wish Song would've said to Shaina - comparing both Catwomen to each other. Except Shaina has a more striking resemblance to Selina Kyle. 

Sure, there are some facial differences (and body differences) between Jin A Nana (left) with Shaina (right). What I can't deny is that Shaina has a narrow face while Nana has a rounder, wider face. Shaina has a more triangular face compared to Nana. Skinwise, Nana is pale white while Shaina has her mestiza features. IMHO I think Shaina is prettier though I'd still watch any K-Drama with no eye candy (ex. Mr. Queen) than any of the teleseryes with lots of eye candy. 

Shaina Magdayao's Instagram

Looking at this shows Shaina is indeed sexier than Nana. 

Instagram

Meanwhile, Nana's picture here shows here she just lacks sex appeal. Yep, even those bikini photos at Bali are just funny IMHO. I think Shaina in a bikini in Bali would hit more attention IMHO. Nana seems more fit to be an Asian Catwoman. Shaina would fit better for the American Catwoman. 

Comments