Aging Well: Acceptance Is Key While Looking Back To The 1990s

Some people still want to think, "If only I don't grow old." However, acceptance is key. I was looking back at the 1990s and realized that the 1990s are getting more and more distant. However, some people are growing old but still look good!

Amy Jo Johnson was probably one of the first crushes 1990s children had. Who can forget when Toei Ltd. gave Saban Entertainment the green light for Mighty Morphin'? Today, Amy Jo is 54 years old and she's still looking great. I'd like to say that she's nearing her senior year gracefully. 


Pamela Anderson did have that awful look in her late 40s. Maybe, I did my research wrong and thought she had that many surgeries. I guess it was the makeup than anything else. I feel she could've aged better though if it wasn't for the rocky life she's lived. What was amazing was the words she put on last 2023:

Immediately Anderson, 55, responded, "I never felt like I was any kind of great beauty, ever, no. Just a little funny-looking," before opening up about her excitement to get older.

"I can't wait to see myself old," she added.

"I always said I'd recognize myself when I was old in the mirror. I want to let my hair go kind of natural gray, put my little straw hat on, don't wear makeup. I mean, that's my comfortable kind of state."

She expanded, "A lot of women, I think, that kind of are these classic beauties have a really hard time with aging," but because she has never viewed herself exactly the way major media outlets portrayed her, she thinks it is easier for her.

It may be the same for several Bond Girls -- such as Ursula Andress. Ursula also aged well -- looking pretty even in the senior zone!


What amazed me is how Pierce Brosnan at 71 (along with several other older people) still looks good. One can say that he's aged well with his wife. One could also look at the photos of John Travolta now. Sean Connery may have become a typical old man BUT he still looked good. Brad Pitt is 60 years old and still looking good. Some photos of the OG Catwoman Julie Newmar looked good in her earlier old age. The late Adam West still looked good in his old age. 

_____

Physical exercise, proper diet, etc. can make accepting aging a lot easier! 

Comments