One Of My Biggest Moments of Hypocrisy: I Was Anti-American But...

It's really amazing how people can be so hypocritical especially leftists.  Based on my experience I got into stupid Anti-American sentiments but...


I actually watched Baywatch mindlessly having a crush on C.J. Parker and at times, sneaked out to watch Pamela Anderson videos with my former nemesis...


I would also consider it hypocritical I actually enjoyed Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (even if it's not as much as Super Sentai) and kept watching it because of my crush on Kimberly Hart... plus I denied who my real first crush is all these years!


I was still watching American cartoons most notably Bugs Bunny... and wait, I was also watching Disney?!


I still got involved with American products and services.  Oh boy I was ranting against America but I was enjoying McDonald's fried chicken, KFC fried chicken. Hershey's chocolates and a lot of them.

Sad to say but those leftists never grow up!

Comments

  1. On the other hand, I usedcto be a USA fanatic: I thought, probably like most Filipinos, that the US is the most superior country in the world and I thus wanted to live there. I'd say it was this desire to live in the US which honed my English-speaking skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well later on, I became a USA fanatic in High School...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

Some Eye Candy Show Stealers and Movies

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!