It's Pretty Funny But My Younger Sister Has a Nuisance Schoolmate That Looks Like Shan Tsai's Mother and Thinks Like Shan Tsai's Mother Too!

My younger sister (nicknamed Mako who I won't reveal for privacy reasons) has been suffering from too much frustration when it came to dealing with her chubby stupid classmate in College who looks like Shan Tsai's mother and thinks like Shan Tsai's mother. I honestly thought of the situation is WAY TOO MUCH- not even I was that terrible! I personally thought the person is what I would call to be somebody who doesn't contribute to progress- make her a housewife and she wrecks the whole house with her laziness and spendthrift attitude. So okay, I was told that this crazy character dropped her PE class over a LITTLE dispute with the teacher. What the? 

She wastes her time too much with "emergencies" that don't even exist. She came to sleep in our house and lied it was just a sleepover. I definitely knew something BAD was happening. Good thing though she can't stomach my sister's cooking. My sister was still learning at that time.  Does that person save money? Nope. Like Shan Tsai's mother she spends it recklessly. She's too overacting that she has to ride a cab, never mind she should save money. I mean, people should only take cabs if they need to, not if they wanted to. Also, she's always doing costly activities like cosplaying, even when she doesn't have the budget. 

 Then she runs away from home, staying from one place to another over a LITTLE dispute with her mother. Plus, she had to marry too early even when she's not pregnant. Instead of settle the marriage properly, she runs away from the problem that her husband calls her "immature". So my sister has blocked all calls. Well good. I just hope my sister's somewhat comical half-Spanish distant boyfriend (who was my classmate in College) doesn't know about this!

Comments