That Pamela Anderson-Look Alike Was TOO HOT to Handle!

Just thinking of that kind of Pamela Anderson look alike I've just mentioned, she was just too hot to handle.  Yeah.  I just couldn't get a hold of her.  The first time I saw her, I was pretty hesitant to even talk to her and could only admire such beauty at a distance.  Hmmm... took me some time before I got into a conversation with her as I never thought I could see such a woman.  But compared to Pamela Anderson, she is a true appreciator of natural beauty and isn't a PETA freak.  She is also a plant lover herself.

I just couldn't have enough of that smile... just enough to balance my aloof personality.

I really have to admit she had a pretty face and a great figure...

But I've got to admit that there's really the possibility of unnatural tensions between me and her.  Hee hee. I'll just use the nickname Amy to represent her.

Comments