Skip to main content

Thinking of My First Crush... She Reminds Me of Mileena Now!

Hmmm.... things change don't they?  Hee hee.  So I've got to admit that after seeing her face again, I can't find myself even a bit admiring her.  But I have to admit, it was a crush, not real affection.  I don't know.  Really.  I guess I'm glad she's got somebody else.  However, I do admit that maybe perhaps once in my life, I was not lured away by appearances.  But now, I feel bad about what happened.

Perhaps what caused me to slowly get drifted away by beauty was watching a few episodes of Baywatch and seeing a younger Pamela Anderson or...

Was it when I watched MMPR... perhaps.

Then again, I remembered my crush on a Spanish girl who resembled Jayme Betcher that I denied for too long because of racism I implanted on myself.:-(

Somehow, and I believe it's for the best to let go of my first crush.

Comments