Long Gone Opportunity with A Girl

I do still bother to remember the time I was courting a girl who was sorta like Mei in Zyuranger- well she was pretty, though she cried but she could be tough if needed be, she was a warrior of love.  Oh, she had bigger eyes than Mei.  Well we did have a complicated cycle- she was kind to me even if I desired her against her will, made obvious my unwanted advances towards her and she always tried to resist me without being rough.  All her tears made me stop my amorous advances towards her and made he treat her better.  It seemed soon that we were Belle and Beast- yet I sought other women because I was afraid of any racist slur from my side.  Eventually I went from one bad girl to another until I finally lost my opportunity with her and the spell can't be broken.  Sigh.

Comments