Contradictory Feelings with a Past Crush and More


It may be pretty surprising to why I placed a picture of Mileena here.  Okay she's NOT that ugly but she's ugly nonetheless.  Now it's time to think about this- I want her when she's not around but whenever I see her, I don't want her.  Kinda crazy.  Mileena can be a metaphor for one reason IMO.  How?  Well at first I thought she was the most gorgeous woman yet later, she reveals to be THAT physically ugly.  I have to admit her appearance as of recent shocked me as if she had razor sharp teeth.  Sometimes I wish I could overlook her ugliness but it's kinda too late for that.  But then not everybody ugly repulses me, in fact I still have friends who are ugly but they don't scare me at all!


However one former crush of mine regardless of the fact she wasn't pretty still hasn't shocked me with how she looks.  Okay I acknowledge the fact she isn't pretty like I used to think she was but there's some cuteness in her.  Also her personality just makes it impossible to hate her.


However I have to admit that some hot girl I'm going after could be very busy.  I just hope she's okay and all. Oh never mind the pictures of actresses, they're merely placeholders for the real people because they kinda resemble each other except for Mileena.

Comments