Laurel and Hardy

Laurel and Hardy was part of my childhood and hey, it was part of those comedy shows that I watched.

It also had a cartoon that went along with it, which of course I also watched it.  I watched the cartoon version before I ran into the live versions and had NO idea that Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy were real life people put into fictitious situations.

Their popularity in the past in fact IMO created....

Then we have Dumb and Dumber... but I didn't like it as much, much later...

And MMPR's failed duo Bulk and Skull who I found quite funny and I do still laugh at their earlier scenes or later, their EVERY FAILED attempt to find out who the Power Rangers are.  But too bad the actors themselves never got to do a modern version of Laurel and Hardy or their own comedy series...

Comments

  1. Bulk and SKull did one movie together right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that. Sorry if I can't answer you.

      Delete

Post a Comment