More Guilty Pleasures

Here are more guilty pleasures which then again, I have more than ten guilty pleasures...

Gelato ice cream- More expensive but tastier than regular ice cream so why would I let go of the chance IF I have some extra cash?

Dark chocolate- Tastier than regular chocolate... some think I'm crazy to endure its bitter taste.  It will taste better with raisins.

Tea drinking- True I like tea more than coffee but I'm afraid to admit it.

Pasta cravings and I mean genuine pasta

 Eating middle eastern and Indian foods... some of my friends call this dish as "smelling like sweaty socks".

A glutenous obsession... for vegetarian meat!  I'm glad I'm not born with celiac disease and pity those who have it!

Plain black coffee- Some people say I'm weird to enjoy it as it is.  

Comments