Ten Guilty Pleasures

Well I just want to write about my top ten guilty pleasures and here are they... maybe in no particular order at all.


Obsession with hot chicks.  Okay this is kinda new because I never wanted people to think I'm just after the appearances of women.  This has also caused me to have extreme favoritism of Super Sentai over Power Rangers not ever since Dekaranger's Jasmine (acted by Ayumi Kinoshita) showed up and the last Sentai babe obsession was with Mako (acted by Rin Takanashi).  Another event that also got to me is the emerging of Emma Roberts.  Then in the real life, it's not helping me whenever a hot chick shows up.  Not that I insult the ugly, in fact times come when I wish I'm only surrounded by ugly people so I don't do anything insane.


Yeah the food trip.  Truth is, I got to cut down on food trips.  Okay maybe I'm not very fond of the super greasy stuff but cheese and cream are other stuff I got to avoid in huge numbers.  I've also tried overeating in some buffets and once, I puked after eating dinner.  Sometimes I wish vegetarian restaurants were open!!!!  Gluten tastes SO MUCH BETTER than animal meat!  I want to eat vegetarian curry!  Okay... then I can just have some lean beef but never without a lot of fruits and vegetables!  Chocolates included!


Being overly repetitious- MUST STOP THAT BAD HABIT!  I keep talking the same stuff ALL OVER!  This is also a result of being unable to let go.  Then again, I get bored from it!

Dealing with life's frustrations the bad way.... okay I'm not into so much of it but sometimes I do return back to my insanity moods.  This includes hate fic writing and wanting to blast people who annoy me out of existence.  This also includes being non-diplomatic and harsh with individuals especially if they're annoying females.  KILL!  SMASH!  DESTROY!  MAIM!  DISFIGURE!  Ah those psychological therapies weren't getting better!  Why do I feel like Galvatron in Transformers?


I like to play one single song and play it for HOURS...


Looking for old stuff to "fill the void" of the empty childhood.  Yeah talk about it.  I find myself taking pleasure in moaning to why American adaptations came.  Sort of like I'm having a childhood regression at times.... but this doesn't include why I watch Super Sentai even if I watch more kung fu series than the latter.


Drinking some red wine while listening to creepy instrumental music on a nice stereo setting since phonographs are no longer in fashion.  Having it with a hot chick would be good too.


Spending too much time with the Internet.  I did remember wasting a lot of my money and messing up in business because of the PC mayhem.


Retro-watching Chinese soap operas of the 70s-80s.  Hmmm I wonder if Chinese soap operas (which I watch more than Toku) is part of this list?


Being extremely old-fashioned!

I guess that's just it!

Comments