I Guess I'll Just Leave Those Annoying People to Blow Themselves Up!


Seriously speaking the threat of annoying people is a reality but after many years of wasting my energy of doing this...

I spent much time dealing with people with my anger issues which makes me do a lot of irrational decisions or get into trouble.  However not being completely insane means I still can withdraw back from my wrong decisions.  Even a bad-tempered politician like Miriam Santiago sometimes knows when to back out or accept that she's done something wrong.  So I might as well withdraw... their time does come up after all.

Like this could happen to them SOMEDAY...

Well SOMEBODY will make these annoying people pay for what they do.  There's always a time when they'll have to meet the results of their actions.  I'm just being figurative in using Starscream (heck he always annoyed me).

Comments