Not Having Anything to Do is TIRING!!!!


I really feel that if I am at work or that home, having nothing to do can be very tiring. Besides I can't sit down the whole day playing video games, blogging or whatever can I?  No.  Well I am thinking of it that doing nothing can be tiring.  It can be true at work when I have to wait for the next customer to arrive and if it's a slow season for sales, woah I really have to do some stuff to keep myself awake.  It just shows that the body sometimes need to be pressed and heated, as to get the whole body to energize so one gets tired NOT in the middle of the job but rather at the end of the day.  I am just glad to be given some heavy tasks to do within a reasonable schedule, at least to make time "run faster" and to avoid some form of stressful buildups in the mind.  After all, working can help me get rid of some of my already present insanity and make me even for some time forget some of the annoying people I have to deal with sooner or later.  But sadly it's not all the time there is something to do so I really end up having the remedy of bringing at least one thick book to read, one that I enjoy reading or perhaps do some scribbling on my notebooks and stopping only when duty comes.  Just a thought.

Comments