I could probably be more than ready to admit that I am easily angered by little issues or my pride that's always about to blow me up or get angry over trivial issues. In fact, I admit I've been sent to a psychiatrist but it seems I have signs of mental breakdown which can be evidenced I get mad at the most trivial issues that don't even concern me a bit. Because I do admit some things so easily irritate me:
People I find annoying who do a lot of purposely twisted accents, who have high egos and all that.
People who are habitually late and dilly dallying.

Those feeling matured morons who think the are so mature because they do a lot of stuff to look "cooler" than they aren't. I may not mind too much about adult people who smoke if they smoke in places they're only allowed to but the problem of the feeling matured morons is that they are the types of skip classes, not do work and waste their time a lot. Worse I tend to become like Galvatron when I am working with them in a group and I'm the group leader.

People who love to pierce me with their tongues and take pleasure in it.
All I can say is it becomes VERY HARD to play the ignore game especially when I am not the only one affected by these people and I simply feel like I want to write all the wrongs of this world myself. People of inferior intellect are not necessarily stupid, it's the stuff they do that makes them stupid because some people I know of low intellect strive hard and don't get fabricated diplomas. I hope my case of insanity isn't so bad because it could ruin my relationships with people.
Comments
Post a Comment