Reasons Why You Should Try Vegetarian Dishes

It's typical to think that people try to have the negative mindset that vegetables taste bad but meat tastes better.  However not for me, I thought about it that vegetarian dishes are a must try.  So why is it a must try? Well here's some very good reasons:


Vegetables are high in fiber, vitamins and minerals.  Most people due to excessive meat diet suffer from problems like high levels of bad cholesterol and constipation, vegetables fix that.  In fact, having more vegetables than meat lessens the appetite for excess food fighting overweight problems one way or another.  Having a meatless dish can help reduce cholesterol.  In fact, not adding meat to any of my beans dishes is really one of the best things to happen in my life plus it tastes better.


Tofu is a very good meat substitute.  Sure it tastes quite different but I thought this is a good meat replacement for those who suffer Celiac disease because they are gluten intolerant.  If you are gluten tolerant, go ahead and have gluten but don't forget to mix it with tofu.


If you have Celiac disease, avert thine eyes from this one.  For one, I have tasted gluten and I would admit that wow, it really tastes better than meat for me.  Though I am still a meat eater myself but I am really craving for more gluten.  My favorite shawarma is the vegetarian one, not the standard meat one.  Gluten isn't bad for you as long as you don't have Celiac disease.

I'm not saying people should ditch meat eating but it might be better to eat more vegetables than meat.  Well, we do need MORE vegetables than we do with meat after all.

Comments