NEVER Force a Critic to Write Against Their Thoughts


While watching Victorious, I remembered that episode where Jade supposedly broke up with Beck while there was the subplot where Trina was forcing Robbie to write a good review on that rather horrid play "Chicago".  Robbie was later assaulted for writing a bad review.  For one a critic is ENTITLED to their won opinions NOT your opinions.  It's like Fantasy Leader's statement that said to me, "Look Sean, I know you don't hate Go-onger, that's your opinion.  Stop reminding me because I won't say anything good about it."  He respects my criticism of Go-onger and I accept his.  Pretty much, critics are entitled to their opinions as long as they don't do any douchebag or jerkass moves in the process. I like Boukenger, he doesn't, I like Black RX, he doesn't.  Why should I quarrel over that?!  Some things are subject to opinions while facts remain as facts.


Sadly some people like Trina can't just accept other people's opinion.  It's very important for people to keep an open mind otherwise they'll never know what to accept and what to reject, when to open one's mind and when to close it.

Comments