My Strange Dream of Marrying My High School Fling


I would admit that I did dream of marrying my high school fling and it was a pretty strange dream.  I dreamed of it more than once but I would talk based on what memory would allow me.  This dream was sort of triggered with my courtship with a Lady Deathstrike and my desire for revenge and a break-up with my ex-girlfriend who I remained friends with.  This of course, was really one of those dreams that take place in an even more obviously fantasy setting.

The whole dream can be considered like Batman marrying Poison Ivy or Wolverine marrying Viper.  In my own case, the real life kiss between me and her really intoxicated my will for some time.  In my dream, we were really getting married.  In the real life, she once asked me to marry her back as a teenager.

So how bad was the situation?  I was dating my ex-girlfriend for a short time but she tried to wreck the relationship.  Not soon after, I thought of using her as a tool of revenge.  In my dream, I accepted the proposal to marry her so I can gain some revenge points.  It was going to be a marriage of convenience of sorts.  Then the dream happened with us getting married on our own due to opposition.  Even one of my love interests had offered herself to be my wife instead of my high school fling.  At that dream, I was already in blackmail and I agreed to marry her thanks to some promise I made with my ex-girlfriend to atone for my misdeed... or was it?  Even her idiotic brother who didn't like me, agreed to our marriage.

It didn't take long for us to have our married life and trials.  Not long after I did meet the bully who ruined my life for so long.  In that dream, he was still lusting after her only to find out I married her and hated me more.  However all she could say was that she was already married and she loves me.  I was stunned at that reaction considering that I was just in blackmail.  Rather than try to get rid of the wife I already had, I found myself defending her instead.  He would try to get to her and I had him arrested.  For some reason, I found myself defending my marriage.  I later beat up her unrequited lover telling him to stay away from my wife.  This of course proceeded to more than

Then it was time for her to get pregnant, we were getting ready for parenthood.  Nine months passed and we delivered our child.  However my life was about to get topsy turvy when news of my so-called first crush came.  I soon found out that she was single, she didn't sleep with my mortal enemy and available (in real life, she's gotten married).  Then it was time for me to try and leave my wife and son, keeping my marriage a secret which only wrecked my wife's heart.  She discovered that deep within that blackmail were genuine emotions.  In the end, I found myself returning to my wife and son instead.

Comments