Easy To Boycott Chinese Brands But Not Made In China!


Chinese brands are usually very easy to identify like Hwawei, Haier and Tsingtao while others like Lenovo are Alibaba are not so obvious - just Google for Chinese brands and you'll know what to avoid.  Some research would tell you which is a Chinese brand and for one, I personally don't like Chinese brands as much as Japanese or Taiwanese.  I still have had my own issues ever since the 2008 Melamine Scandal - even the Chinese government admits they are not out of the blue with all the dirt the previous administrations left behind.

Now it's time to talk about Made in China.  I don't want to sound like Alan Impurisima who is using similar words as antonyms like "advice" and "order" when both are pretty similar.  When you are advised to leave, you must leave.  When you are ordered to leave, you must leave.  Likewise, made in China is when you produce any product unit in China.  I mean, have you ever observed imported brands that are made in the Philippines?  For example, Nestle products also have products made in Nestle Philippines - it may be a Swiss brand but it's Philippine made!  The same can go for any imported brand you buy in the market.

While my Samsung Phone is Made in Vietnam but my TV set, my PS3 controller and some other stuff I have may not be Chinese brands but they were made in China.  To boycott Made in China means to boycott anything that was manufactured there.  Unless of course, you want to sound like retired PNP Chief Alan Impurisima and say, "What is assembled in China was not made in China.  If your TV set is Sony then it was only assembled in China but it was made in Japan."  ABSOLUTE TOTAL FACEPALM!

Comments