Seriously, What's With Disney Now And BLAND MODERN VERSIONS OF THEIR HIT SONGS?!

Newer doesn't always mean better just as older doesn't always mean better. Only a moderntard cares only if something is new -- I'd enjoy the best of both. Some modern versions do sound better such as the Combat Butler Hayate's cover of Jetman's ending song Kokoro Wa Tamago. But Disney? Well, I just got so bummed up after listening to Zayn Malik's rendition of the classic song "A Whole New World". Really it's LIFELESS compared to this...

Remember this classic version? No, I'm not being biased because I'm a fan of Lea Salonga-Chien but because the cartoon version (along with the ending credits version) of the original Disney's Aladdin had WAY MORE POWER into it. No offense to Zayn fans BUT the 2019 version of the same song is PLAIN LIFELESS. And now remember this...

Bland... bland... bland... the Beauty and the Beast (2017) wrecked my childhood. I really feel like Ariana Grande is getting more credit than she deserves. Maybe, it's because I hate her character of Kat in Victorious plus I hate Nickelodeon now. I just want to really point back to this one...

The original classic is WAY better. 

So really, what REALLY HAPPENED? 

Comments