So My High School Fling's Gonna Tie The Knot...


I thought about how high school infatuation may usually need to stay as it is -- high school infatuation. It reminds me of how my rival for a girl who I thought was so hot but she was not married someone else. That girl who I thought was so hot when she married somebody else. It all goes down the drain because of the whole idea of teenage immaturity.

So I discovered some girl who resembles Sayaka Akimoto had her pre-nuptial pictorial already. Then I thought that it's no loss that we started to distance from each other. The whole world is just a huge space where there are more opportunities out there. She was but a passing phase and I never took her that seriously or even considered her for a bride.

Anyway, congratulations to one of the many women in my Wolverine-like lovelife!

Comments