Random Weird Rant: Vanessa Hessler's "Beauty And The Beast" Marriage With Gianni Nunnari

 

Odd couples aren't exactly uncommon, right? Well, weird not because of the physical mismatch but because of the age gap. Vanessa Hessler's husband is 29 years older than she is. The marriage happened I think last 2014 or 2015 as they now have a five-year-old daughter named Catarina. I noticed she had a knack for older men such as her late boyfriend Mutassim Gadaffi who was 15 years her senior. 

I think the whole stepmother-stepdaughter relationship can be weird. I think her stepdaughter Giuilla Nunnari is only in her late 20s and she's in her early 30s. Vanessa marrying a man with a daughter just like a sister feels weird. Yet, she somehow gets along with her stepdaughter. I do feel weird that somehow if you can get along with a stepchild who's just like a sibling since you're married to a person old enough to be your parent. Though I feel her marriage here is much better than if she ended up with the son of the late tyrant Muammar Gadaffi. It's nice to see them get along though as a family.

Her daughter is growing up to be much like her (mostly). I'd like to say the daughter is a near 100% carbon copy of her. I guess the trope "The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter" is actually more real than expected. Then again I was actually once in love with a woman who was the Hot Guy's Ugly Daughter too. 

Truth is usually stranger than fiction, right? 

Comments

  1. I love her movie Cinderella with flavio parenti. Good bless you very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment