Doing Bollywood Cardio Exercises

 
Here's one fitness drive I tried a few weeks ago. I'm a fan of Indian food but I really don't like their movies. Ironic, I dislike the movies while liking their soundtrack. The Bollywood-style cardio is really that hard to pull off. I tried this one and found myself with a higher heart rate (160-180 bpm) trying to pull these dance moves. I found myself really pounding and my step count didn't really increase much. Maybe, walking 10,000 steps isn't such a magic number in contrast to doing cardio? Then again why not combine both and see better results?


Those attempting to do Bollywood cardio may want to try the beginner's steps first. Rahul's workout did cause me some minor aches after doing it. I had to rest for a while and proceeded to simple slow exercises to get my step count for the day to at least 7,000 steps to 8,000 steps. Beginner's Bollywood cardio could at least get you to feel the beat before going to advanced.

Comments