I've Got An Addiction To Weight Loss Stories Now

I admit I used to have a sedentary lifestyle. There was no motivation for it until I decided to get a basic Mi-Band. Yes, the Mi-Band is a pedometer that would be used to track one's steps. However, steps isn't exactly the most effective measure in contrast to doing cardio exercises. If there's one thing I'm addicted to right now -- it's all about weight loss stories. Some of them are just incredible such as the story of somebody who actually lost that much weight. Imagine a guy weighing hundreds of pounds have even more determination than their body fat to get rid of it.

I remembered having a double chin and a bloated stomach. I had these problems with eating too much. The pedometer started with a minimum of 6,000 steps. The first thing that I started with was walking whenever possible. I didn't have a problem with eating vegetables. I love vegetables while I also love meat. I would go only for lean meat as much as possible. I would order my tea and coffee without sugar or milk. However, overeating and a lack of exercise can be a real problem. The motivation of 6,000 steps was just the start. I started to do walking then do some treadmill. Though I find treadmill boring in contrast to outdoor walking. It was really just the start to get rid of the double chin. The cool feature in the Mi-Band did include the Exercise Mode which rated one's heart rate. I decided to do so and was motivated to walk to burn calories. Though I decided to add some other stuff like dancing to X number of steps. 

In my pursuit to be healthier -- I decided to keep watching more videos of people losing weight. Some actually went to the gym -- something I didn't do much except for basic exercises. Others did have to do really more workouts than usual due to their body fat being THAT DANGEROUSLY HIGH. It wasn't just getting rid of excess food but also burning away excess fat. I just enjoyed seeing them lose more weight though some of them had to deal with loose skin. It's because their skin stretched through extreme lengths that it needed to be fixed after losing weight. I'm just glad that these success stories had them removing their excess skin which would intervene with their lives as much as the fats they lost.

Pretty much, it's entertaining to really watch weight loss stories!

Comments