Paul Eugene's Power Jog Challenge

I remembered the time I used a treadmill to try and lose weight. Then I remembered the time the treadmill needed maintenance. Then I discovered the use of exercise to reach a certain amount of steps on a pedometer. One of them is Paul Eugene's jog challenge which can range from half a hour to an hour and a few minutes. Using workout mode in a pedometer can help one see the intense power of these workouts. 

I think one of the best things this has done is to be more flexible than the treadmill. The treadmill is fun and can be useful for softer exercises. However, on days I'm feeling well and free, this workout does manage to work wonders. I would recommend doing this power jog during one's free time maybe at least once a week (for starters) to try and remain healthy this pandemic. 

Comments