Did Austin St. John (Jason Lawrence Geiger) Follow In Kamen Rider Scammer-1's Footsteps?


This really is HEARTBREAKING even if I dislike Power Rangers. I guess Toei Ltd. and Saban Entertainment have a fair share of problems. For instance, Tori Matsuzaka confessed to having low pay during Shinkenger - something that the cast of Mighty Morphin' also went through. Hearing that that Austin St. John (or rather Jason Lawrence Geiger as he's actually called) was allegedly involved in a COVID-19 scam. This incident reminds me of some incidents such as wayward Kamen Rider former cast members

This incident reminds me of a financial scam by Shunsuke Takasugi who I dub as Kamen Rider Scammer-1. Right now, Shunsuke is either missing or serving jail time but he did disappear last 2017. Did he go to America and orchestrate this scheme? I wouldn't be surprised if Shunsuke is among the arrested (right now) or if he masterminded the scheme. Though, my assumption is too far-fetched and should be dismissed as nothing more than wild speculation. Speaking of which - I find Kamen Rider Super-1 to be a very lackluster show I dislike. That may explain ANOTHER HIATUS before Kamen Rider Black came into the picture. Yup, the Showa-era Kamen Rider series was pretty unsure of what it wanted, it tried to end several times, had a bad reboot with The New Kamen Rider Skyrider, and even flunked super hard with Kamen Rider BLACK RX resulting in a hiatus as far as TV series was concerned. Pretty much, I find watching most of the Showa-era Kamen Riders to be nearly as uninteresting (or as uninteresting) as most of the Power Rangers seasons. 

There have been other cases of actors either directly (or indirectly) involved with Toei Ltd. Asao Kobayashi of Sun Vulcan was guilty of a sexual offense. Asao is apparently no longer welcome in Toei Ltd. for that deed. Rick Medina's case was more of voluntary manslaughter which he used a Conan the Barbarian-type sword in the heat of passion. Rick's currently out after serving his sentence for manslaughter. I even heard one of the Kagestar cast members is also no longer welcome in Toei Ltd. for murder. I guess we just can't avoid getting bad eggs every now and then huh? 

Right now, my stance is that Austin is still a suspect. It's best to assume he's innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. There's still due process to follow. I wonder how this is going to unfold soon. 


Comments