Them Frustrating Fake Mobile Game Ads Are A PLAGUE


Some time ago, I remembered writing about those fake ads becoming real. I could remember downloading that stupid fun game called Save the Girl by Lion Studios. There are now legitimate pull-the-pin hero rescue games. Though, back then such concepts were only ads in games like Hero Wars. I downloaded those games and FOUND OUT that they were NOTHING LIKE THE ADS. Then, the ads still persisted with more FAKE Gardenscapes ads. Shouldn't Playrix get investigated for fraud? Yup, I still think that these ads should be banned INDEFINITELY.

How do they annoy? Well, it's really that simple if you understand click-baiting. There's the frustration factor in these ads. You can think of how the ads PURPOSELY make the "player" make wrong choices. There's the tag line going like, "Can you do better?" or "I'm sure you can't save the boy." You want to accomplish it, you download it, and guess what - the REAL GAME SUCKS! The real game is NOTHING like it. I did try to play Gardenscapes and uninstalled it OUT OF FRUSTRATION.

I'm just glad that Cross Cross Games decided to create Save Daddy. It's practically a SLAP to the face of Playrix who kept making those fake ads. I'd admit that this is the game I was looking to at least get even with that troll ad. Yet, I wonder when will Playrix decide to make a game based on their DECEPTIVE AD? I guess never? If so, I hope more bad reviews will hit the games to at least teach the company a lesson.

Meanwhile, I feel this is all about companies cutting corners than actually trying to make a new game. They probably still want to get their match three puzzles sold even if gamers want something new. I feel such companies deserve to get one-star ratings as much as possible. 

Comments