Why I Think Some Chinese Men Desire Caucasian Women

I personally thought that ever since the Caucasian man-Chinese woman pairing came in, it seems that it's beginning to surface that the opposite can happen. We now have Chinese men going after Caucasian girls and I appear to be one. Hee hee. Seriously, I find myself becoming unappreciative of my own ethnicity and finding myself wanting to marry a Caucasian girl. Seriously, that's why I've decided to take a Masters in business to work in England or Switzerland, migrate and hopefully marry a Caucasian girl. Strayed off didn't we? Anyway I pretty thought much about the Caucasian girl craze:

When going to China, I realized that some areas have had a drop of the female population. True. I can't believe they kept aborting! Darn it! You know, they could have grown to be such lovely women. Sad but true. Some Chinese women have flown somewhere and married outside China, never to return.

We do have the white guy and Chinese girl pairings. So maybe, these American guys may have had influenced their male Chinese in-laws in some way to turn around. Just imagine the Chinese guy and his American brother-in-law hanging out and him meeting a Caucasian girl along the way. Also, I can't discount the possibility of desiring revenge. Some Chinese men consider even sincere love between an Caucasian man and a Chinese woman to be defiling their women so they want to defile Caucasian women in what they think is an act of revenge.

I have to admit that there are some really good looking Caucasian girls. I've met some half-Caucasians in the past- one was half-Spanish and half-Filipino, another was half-American and half-Chinese- the first one was obviously a half, the second one looked too American that I didn't want to believe she was half-Chinese. One Caucasian I met was just annoying as she looks. Somehow having fair skin, brown/blue eyes and brown/blonde hair together with being gorgeous creates a really hot combination. But of course being Caucasian doesn't make one automatically hot. But I prefer naturally hot (in terms of attraction) over surgeries. Perhaps these Chinese men consider them to be "exotic".

Comments