All This Time... I Never Had Her...

I got to admit that I seem to lament too much about the one fact my heart, and it's biggest sorrow ever yet.  It's the regret of while I began to be nice to some girl, I was treating her nicely yet in in the end, she could never love me back.  All I remember her was that she was a sweet and simple girl, although she wasn't pretty but her loving character of being sweet and gentle had attracted me.  I never said she was pretty, no not once yet I was drawn by her internal characteristics.  Yet in the end, I always thought of it I never had her and reflect on that thought that i t was never meant to be.  Tears... and I felt like that it's just time to move on from her.  All that time, it was a pain that I had to labor through and in the end, my friend who I had a rivalry for, had her.  Sad. :'(

Comments