Some Anti-Climatic Endings For ANY Fictional Series....

I was thinking in making a J-Drama, Chinese drama, Tokusatsu, whatever... there could be some anti-climatic endings that could happen and here are some of them...


You're suddenly going to kill one of the characters in the end for no apparent reason.  See that expression?  WHY?!!!!


The leading man/lady suddenly gets an electric shock to conclude the series... rather than from dying from a progressive disease.  Wow what an ending!


Or I'd like to say that while I was watching the drama "Eight Kingdoms" seriously think it's too anti-climatic when the protagonist just committed suicide in the end... well after seeing that stupid "WTF" ending I don't want to rewatch that whole series again!  I'd rater watch Poor Prince than how this ended!  LOL!  Or Jetman's Gai Yuki dying at the end by a thug.

Comments