I Could've Been NCOVed By A Material Girl

I just thought a bit of unrequited love with a Tsinay that I should be happy that it happened. Sometimes, the worst is meant to the best, right? I just thought of how things would've been IF I did get her eventually. I was really trying to get her without thinking of one thing - she's a freaking material girl! I thought about a lot of stuff that could've happened on how dating her on Valentine's Day would totally ruin me financially. I'm just making a bit of a post of how it'd be if I broke as a joke right now. NCOV here isn't the virus but #NoCashOnValentines which could've happened that day. 

I was thinking about her expensive taste in food, clothes, and whatever. Personally, I like to mix both expensive and affordable only if the quality is good. Hmmm I could think of why I even don't like high-end products - they break and I pay MUCH HIGHER for repairs and parts! Yup, that's why I don't use Apple products in contrast to Samsung and why I'd prefer Toyota over Samsung. Yet, that lady had her rather expensive taste. Hmmm, that would mean I'd have to replace my Toyota for a BMW or Mercedes Benz before she'd agree to go on a date that is IMPRACTICAL. Then the date has to be in a high-end restaurant when a date can be done in a modest, affordable restaurant. She would probably want an expensive bouquet to go with it. Now, that would be VERY SCARY if you ask me to see my bill.

In the end, the rejection was no loss. Getting over her was better for my health both physically and mentally after all. She wasn't worth the chase due to her materialistic lifestyle. So there!

Comments