A Strange Encounter With A Crystal Liu-Lookalike From My College Days

 

I could remember a weird time I had a college on/off fling, a Pinay girl with Chinese features (but wasn't Chinese), who kind of resembled Crystal Liu. She's a rather sophisticated attractive woman, a dean's lister, an accounting student, and that's what made her quite intimidating in an indirect way. I took a two-year computer course and became an irregular student in business administration. We met at two different ages - she was 17 years old, a fresh high school graduate, and I was 20 years old irregular third-year business administration student. I had to take several summer classes to finish the course in three years. Being an adult in love with a teenager (nearing being an adult) though wasn't a problem. She was turning 18 years old and I was turning 21 years old by the following year. 

There were a couple of college love interests along with her. One was a woman who looks like Jeon Yeo Bin (and she was a very materialistic woman), another was a woman who looks like Pamela Anderson, I had a creepy crush on a woman who looks like Haruka Suenaga (in a way similar to Lotor had it for Allura in Golion), I still had ongoing feelings for my real high school crush who kinda looks like Amy Jo Johnson, another was with a woman who looks like Sayaka Akimoto (but she was really dumb), I still had feelings for a woman who looks like Mika Katsumura, I still had lingering feelings for a woman who looks like Shin Hye Sun (even after my mother didn't find her pretty), some high-strung beauty who simply shunned my advances, and a bubbly girl who looks like Bea Saw-Tan who I had an on/off longing due to her eccentric character. Well, that's quite a list of what makes a Wolverine-like love life, right?

I admit she was kind of aggressive as a woman. She was offering herself to become my girlfriend if I were still single. I denied still having my crush on that materialistic woman who looks like Yeo Bin. I denied I still wanted that girl who looks like Mika back into my life. I still had a couple of love interests. She was turning 18 and I was turning 21 in those later years. We could marry but we needed parental counseling and consent. I personally wanted to ask her to marry me at that time. For one, I felt that if I could get her - maybe I could get over that woman who looks like Shin Hye Sun. Though, my desire for that Bea-lookalike was too strong to commit to her for marriage. Trying to marry her while we were in college would require our parents to consent to it. Eventually, I simply started to walk away from her until it became another just another strange encounter. 

Comments