Weird Dream Back In College: Marrying That Crystal Liu-Lookalike

 I was thinking about a couple of stuff that hit me back in college. My third-year college to fourth-year (though it was really my fourth year and fifth year) college was me racing against time to finish school on time. Research papers, there are some things to do to pass the semester, and summer school (again) so I could graduate on time. One of the many issues that entered my head was marriage. Well, I was thinking about a weird dream that hit my head hard. I still had an ongoing grudge against a really ugly bitch, I still felt the urge to have my "revenge" on a girl who looks like Shin Hye Sun or Sayuri Uchida (even after my mom didn't want her), I had an on/off fling with a really hot woman who looks like Pamela Anderson, and there was this Crystal Liu-lookalike. I felt that her being smart, sophisticated, and pretty even if she's not Chinese can defy the norms of old-fashioned folks I've defied in one way or another. 

I remembered the weird dream I was marrying that girl who looks like Crystal. I could think about how I dreamed of being able to drive (at that time) and having a marriage I arranged on my own, outside support, and me having modest earnings. The dream happened when we were still in college. I really find it weird to have it that we were getting married on our own. We both arranged our wedding with a few friends - though I invited a few enemies. I was simply preparing for a new life with the woman I felt I loved. I felt getting married to her was a changing decision. I felt that inviting both friends and enemies was something. I even had to invite that wicked ugly bitch that rejected my feelings by bragging I had a hot bride. 

Though I had to deal with the problem (at that time) that a girl I liked (who looks like Bea Saw-Tan) was dating that Red Mask lookalike. I was too in love with a chemistry student and yet I had to let go of her. So, I simply had my weird encounter when both the Bea-lookalike and Red Mask-lookalike shaking my hand. My bride approaches and says, "Forget her, we're getting married." We both proceed to get married and celebrate. In my dream, that wicked ugly bitch was dating the ax-faced braggart who still gave a toast. We both got married, had our kiss, and everything fast forwards.

After that, I simply woke up from another weird dream. We ran into each other the next day. I just felt awkward, especially with that dream of me marrying her. XP 

Comments