Weirdness Oddity: Imagining ABiaS-CBN Stealing Jin A Nana's KDrama Footage For "Ang Probinsyano"

I remembered a couple of weird stuff I imagined back then. One of them was airing Kamen Rider Drive on GMA-7 with the cast of Tsuperhero doing the voiceover. The other was the airing of Kyuiranger voiced by the cast of Zaido doing the voiceover. I was thinking how annoying it would be to have Deric Monasterio voicing Shinnosuke Tomari (and Tsuperhero is a bad sitcom) or having Dennis Trillo voice Lucky into saying, "Ang swerte ko!" which is "I'm so lucky!" in English. It also entered my mind that ABiaS-CBN might do something even more absurd in my imagination - they would be stealing K-Drama footage and splicing them into Ang Probinsyano

I was thinking about how PEP.ph dared to even say that Vincenzo doesn't hold a candle to Ang Probinsyano. I find that claim funny because Ang Probinsyano didn't hit the international market. The show is already a zombie show by now. Why hasn't the show ENDED like any show? It's really a creativity killer one way or another. Now, I thought about how ABiaS-CBN may consider either airing Kill It or Justice dubbed in Tagalog OR they could do the absurd - steal footages of Jin A Nana and splice them into Ang Probinsyano as Roxanne Opena. That would be very funny considering the stunts done in Ang Probinsyano are pretty sub-standard. 

TBH, I'm finding Shaina Magdayao's role as Roxanne FUNNY. I also don't want to deny that Jin A Nana and Shaina both kinda look alike. ABiaS-CBN doing so would be quite weird (actually) though physical differences can be noticed. It would be as dumb as Sarah Elgago if she ever stole Shin Hye Sun's photos and ads for her own promotion. In my own imagination, ABiaS-CBN now tries to use footage from Kill It and later Justice to introduce a new villain from South Korea. So, to make "Roxanne" tougher - footage of Nana will be integrated into the series and voiced by Shaina herself. The Korean mafia ends up as the new antagonist except they're all lazily spliced into Ang Probinysano

My own imagination ends up with ABiaS-CBN getting lawsuits. It ends up with ABiaS-CBN having to pay damages to Nana's talent agency as a result. For me, this would be a really hilarious disaster should it happen! 

Comments