I Think Zoey Reeves From "Beast Morphers" Is Currently The Hottest Henshin Babe

 

I was thinking about my OPINION on someone's physical beauty. It's no secret that I'm no fan of Power Rangers and I've been pretending to be a fan, made a bad story I deleted since I have no intention of continuing it. All the while I would still have some positive opinions over a franchise I so dislike since I acknowledge Toei Ltd. is also part of it. Though I tend to dislike Power Rangers because of stuff like the overextension of Mighty Morphin', the whole "Zordon era", the tendency to rely on direct continuities, Disney's rushed seasons, and the recent really broken schedule of Nickelodeon. Though, this hasn't stopped me from giving quite some opinions (because I watched Power Rangers when there wasn't much to watch) such as thinking that Kimberly is prettier than Mei (and I always will SAY THAT), that it's still unshakable OPINION of mine that Kimberly is hotter than any Super Sentai or Power Rangers babe, and then there's Jacqueline Scislowski who plays Zoey in Beast Morphers.

I don't know if I actually wasted my time on Ryuosoulger. I can choose to watch NEITHER between Beast Morphers and Ryusoulger like I can choose to dislike BOTH Kyoryuger and Dino Charge. Heck, I even dislike both Ryusoulger and Dino Fury too. I can also go ahead and blab about how Megafail was the worst Power Rangers season ever while I would also blab about how Goseiger is so lackluster in more than one level. The same goes for me for Ninninger and Ninja Steel - both shows are awful for me even if the former only "got better" because Victor and Monty make Takaharu look smart. 

I must confess that I find Jacqueline prettier than Ichika Osaki who plays Asuna in Ryusoulger. Then I will say that I find Jacqueline prettier than Mio Kudo (Sayo) and Yumi Shinjo (Sena) in Kiramager. Mio and Yumi? Well, I felt they were just cute too compared to Nashiko Momotsuki who played Yodonna. I guess Yodonna was more than enough to play with Canalo's idiocy. Though, I still wish Sayo and Sena from Kiramager rejected Canalo badly in a beach battle scene. Sidenote, I also think that Jacqueline prettier than Hunter Deno who plays Amelia Ford in Dino Fury. Hmmm... need I say that Jacqueline is prettier than Nashiko Momotsuki, the actress who played Yodonna? 

Jacqueline Scislowski is hotter than the Megafail girls or the girls that eclipse them

Then, I could talk about one crazy post I wrote on how I felt like the attractive girls of Megafail "disappeared". Nope, they didn't disappear but I just felt like they did, okay? Ciara Hanna doesn't look like she's going to do any new projects soon after motherhood. Just think that Nao Nagasawa has every excuse to lessen screen time after having three children - two sons and a daughter in between. Ayumi Kinoshita had a son followed by two daughters. Though, I just gave up on Megafail due to how bad the execution is while I keep in mind it didn't ruin my precious Gokaiger. In fact, I'd say it made Gokaiger even more worth rewatching and Goseiger looks like it's a masterpiece. For me, these girls just "disappeared" or even got overshadowed by a huge bunch.

Megafail also failed miserably from 2013 to 2014 which is why I don't blame some Power Rangers fans for actually ceasing to be fans. I for one used to like Power Rangers though it's more on implementation and personal preferences why I ended up disliking the franchise. Though, I refuse to call it a bootleg due to the legal terms involved. Instead, I prefer to call it a show that just falls flat one way or another. 

So, some girls actually did make them disappear from 2016-2018 which I'd say those above namely Kazusa Okuyama, Miki Yanagi, Haruka Tateishi, and Haruka Kudo. Kazusa (who I think is the hottest above) actually made Christina Masterson feel "non-existent" IMHO. Added to that, I think Haruka also made Ciara feel "non-existent" even before Jacqueline entered the scene last 2019. for me, Kazusa just made Christina "disappear" all too easily. Christina's leaked nude photos just don't matter at all IMHO. Kazusa didn't even need to do her daring shots to overshadow Christina.

I would say that Kazusa's role as Tsukasa and Haruka's role as Umika made both Gia and Emma "disappear". Then again, Amu and Sela in Zyuohger already did that job before anything. 

Though, I could also credit Shinkenger for actually giving us Mako (Rin Takanashi) who I considered as the "new Kimberly" in 2009. Mako was able to join the Shinkenger vs. Decade episodes by NOT getting sick - a wise move by Yasuko Kobayashi. Personally, I thought that Kimberly's crown was passed a few times. These crown holders IMHO are Nanami (Nao Nagasawa) from Hurricanger, maybe to Jasmine (Ayumi Kinoshita) from Dekaranger, and then to Mako from Shinkenger. Though, I had more of the hots for Sakura from Boukenger even when Mako entered the scene. I felt Mako was that attractive though some people might say that she's overrated in the looks department. 

I still think Shinkenger is still that show with decent amounts of eye candy (for both genders) accompanied by a good plot. However, I'm probably more than ready to disagree with anybody who says Shinkenger is Kobayashi's best Super Sentai because I think it's Timeranger - a show where the chick is just average-looking while it has a more engaging plot. I thought Emma from Megaforce was just a poor knock-off. I felt that there was a deleted scene in Shinkenger where Mako jokes about not being able to do her duty because the helmet tangles her hair. That would've been hilarious IMHO. Then I think Gia from Megaforce just tries to look tough but she really ends up failing to any real strong woman from her side of the fence to the other side of the fence. Gia may also be overshadowed even by Kotoha alone from Shinkenger.

Though, I must admit that I find Zoey prettier than the girls I mentioned. I'm not saying that those other girls that made the Megaforce girls "disappear" now "disappeared" in Zoey's presence. I think she's prettier than them but they didn't disappear. Just that I think that while I think that Fuuka (Yuuka Yano), Kasumi (Kasumi Yamaya), Amu and Sela (human forms), Tsukasa, and Umika are pretty - they are beaten (maybe by a small mile) by Zoey who I think is the fairest in their bunch. I could imagine if their actresses formed a girl group with Jacqueline as the fairest of them all. I think what makes Zoey stand out too is her more innocent-looking appeal in contrast to Kazusa's more fierce look. 

This also makes me think of this with Revice and Donbrothers airing...

Right now, I don't find Ayaka Imoto all that attractive. I don't end up watching Revice for her character of Sakura but to check out a new season of Kamen Rider. Sure, Sakura's attractive but I think that Zoey surpasses her (but does not eclipse her) to a certain extent. Not that I'm going to judge Revice based on the looks of both girls. I mean, I still think Beast Morphers relies too much on previous shows to even drag RPM into the equation. I'm enjoying Revice to a certain extent based on the premise of the family that stays together - fights together.

I would dare say that the recent Donbrothers has Kohaku Shida (who was born last 2004) who's the new yellow ranger. I wanted to update this post I made last year with this extra piece of miscellaneous. I would dare say (sorry weebs) that not only is Zoey prettier than Yoko (at least to me) but also Kohaku's character Haruka Kito. I watched the first few episodes of Donbrothers as of late (but no more episode reviews). I think Zoey still looks better than Haruka even if I still dislike Power Rangers as a franchise. 

Though the title may seem to be contended by another yellow ranger

Though the crown seems to be contended (indirectly) by half-Canadian actress Erica Murakami of Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger. In this case, Erica and Jacqueline would kinda look alike. In this case, Erica has a crown as a queen (for her role). Though, it seems that Jacqueline still has the beauty queen crown in contrast to Erica. IMHO, I think Zoey is still prettier than Himeno Ran of King-Ohger. Though, King-Ohger has been more plot-worthy instead. 

I did want to speculate that maybe, just maybe, Erica's character costume includes a blonde wig because the actress isn't comfortable dyeing her hair fully blonde. Apparently, Jacqueline's real hair color is brown, not blonde, based on most of her photos. It would be weird that there could be some similarities between the two yellow rangers. I'd say that the two nearly look identical except for some obvious features. Erica's hair and eyes reveal her half-Asian heritage. Jacqueline has green eyes and more Western skin. 

________

I could think about how I could watch shows without eye candy for the plot - I'm having a hard time not having the opinion that Zoey is indeed the current hottest Henshin Babe. Weird huh? 


Updated: May 11, 2023

Comments