A 1990s Friday Swim With Cassie Jean


I remembered Fridays back in the 1990s (all before digital television). I could remember back when ABiaS-CBN wasn't all too concentrated with all the telebasura garbage. Some shows I remembered back then were X-Men: The Animated Series (X-Men: TAS), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987), Spiderman The Animated Series (Spiderman TAS), Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (now an old shame), and there was also Baywatch. I wasn't too particular about Baywatch because it was aimed at an older audience. But if I did - it was those times I had a crush on Pamela Anderson's character known as Cassie Jean Parker. I even found Pamela even prettier than my first big crush on Amy Jo Johnson's character as Kimberly Ann Hart. Though some may say otherwise but whatever. 

Watching Baywatch and Mighty Morphin' pretty much fed that desire for the American dream. I guess I always found myself flip-flopping with what I think about American culture. What happened was that secretly - I started to desire a white woman even if, outwardly, I pretended to be anti-American. It wasn't long until I decided that I wanted to go to America to get a greener pasture and marry an American woman. Just seeing how beautiful Cassie Jean was made me want a wife that looks like her. 

What truly aroused me was Cassie in either a swimsuit or a bikini. Every time she showed up - it was pretty much like why I watched Mighty Morphin' as a kid. Kimberly was my dumb reason for one show. Cassie Jean is the other. In my mind, I felt like getting a blonde girl like Cassie Jean. It'd be ideal to have that kind of woman. The way Pamela aged is really anything to write home about. It's a sad fact that it happened since she used to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Meanwhile, other older beauties like Amy Jo have aged rather well. Still, I can't get over how I actually want to have a wife who looks like Pamela herself. 

Just another crazy Friday Flashback!

Comments