Courting A Woman Married To The Job?


I find myself amazed how time can change. I could remember my strange encounter with a PINAY girl who looks like Crystal Liu. I've had some weird come-and-go flings. I did have my high school fling who finally tied the knot. I had my ex-girlfriend who tied the knot and has three children now. I've been looking for a bride like Canalo has been in Ryusoulger. Yet, it seems my recent target bride declares herself married to the job. It's ironic, really that she once offered herself to me if I were single. She was 17 years old and I was 20 years old so I guess it's HORMONES. Was it hormonal? It was a weird misadventure when not only did she offer herself to be my girlfriend. I did remember her going nuts when I started texting that girl who looks like Bea Saw-Tan. 

What I soon found was the status of the two girls. The Bea Saw lookalike was more or less married to her job too. Well, it turns out that the Crystal-lookalike decided she's married to the job. I would admit that I was actually ROMANTICALLY interested in her. I did view it as Batman falling for Catwoman. She was quite a cat in some of her movements. I really felt like having some interest (again) in her though there's always that, "Are you crazy? You're courting Catwoman." I always found her to be some kind of Catwoman. 

Right now, we're not getting any younger. I wonder if I should marry her ASAP if I want to have children with her? I even feel like marrying that woman in a hurry. Talk about Batman proposing to Catwoman, marrying her, and starting a family with her. 

Hmmmm...? 

Comments