My Dream Of Marrying THAT Material Girl And Screaming In The Morning

 

I was thinking about that another dream I had was marrying THAT material girl. I always felt I had an on/off infatuation with her. Watching Vincenzo made me think how Jeon Yeo Bin looks somewhat like her. I really had a fixation with her for some strange reason. Then I realized that I could've been NCOVed by a material girl. We both came from a middle-class non-elite school yet she had her material girl tendencies. She had very expensive taste and it made me think, "OH NO! THERE GOES MY MONEY!" Then I had a weird dream that we got married for real and it happened when we met back in college.

So I did dream we got married. The wedding couldn't just take place with the savings I planned. The big issue was I wanted to use a fancy-looking Toyota but she insisted on a brand-new Mercedes Benz. The wedding ring had to be that expensive. I couldn't think about the discomfort I had with an Armani suit (which I wouldn't dare buy) and wearing rather expensive leather shoes for the ceremony. She had to have an expensive wedding gown. The restaurant had to be the most expensive. The musical performance had to be from the best artists. I wanted to scream in terror but the wedding went on - at least in that dream! I wanted to back off but her parents said there was no backing off. I really had to be EXTRA CAREFUL with the cake and everything. The slightest stain on the designer brands means extra labor for the cleaning. I bet all that fear of soiling the designer brands would've caused me heavy sweat in my dreams. 

The next irritating portion was the honeymoon. Well, I've been to Paris (at least in a dream) and it really gets more irritating. We were both holding hands and I was already getting irritated. I really dreamed of figures of speech becoming real at that very point. I saw my money literally grow wings and fly away during the expensive honeymoon. After all, we had to take BUSINESS CLASS and be served with the finest wine and finest food. I was really wanting to try some delicious Parisian basic food and she practically turned them down for five-star diners. I really screamed that loud and telling her that I wanted to end our marriage. She said that we were married out of the family agreement and that there was nothing I could do about it. I just really had to push through while wondering if we had any more money for necessities.

I woke up screaming. I should've known better than to still pursue her. I woke up meeting her the next day and it felt awkward. It was weird really I still had on/off feelings for her after that dream. Fortunately, I was rejected by her after I went after her in our post-college years. I don't know if she's even married. If she is then I wonder if her husband can live through her materialism. Well, I'd rather not have her and I'm thankful she rejected me! 

Comments