Getting Over A Woman Married To Her Job?

 
I guess the trope of Dating Catwoman can be real. I wrote about courting a woman married to the job. If anything, I did try to court her again but found out that she's lost her interest in marriage. I did feel a bit awkward about it. It was like I was Batman and she was Catwoman. It does feel awkward I tried to court her again but she's still married to the job. Trying to ask her out on Valentine's Day and she's still married the job. 


I guess this was the best way to describe things back then. She was more of a Catwoman than a Poison Ivy. By then, the Poison Ivy of my life had already been dating more boys than I could imagine. I always felt that courting her is like Batman courting Catwoman. It does feel more awkward when I'm also a Batman x Poison Ivy shipper. 

Getting over her hasn't been easy TBH. 



Comments